Hello, future Rooshmate!
SET University is a Ukrainian non-profit tech university that provides world-class higher education to the future tech leaders to rebuild Ukraine.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Content Manager who is not afraid to wear many hats. You will be building SET University’s brand identity, its voice and online presence through content creation and publishing across various online platforms.
● Writing, editing, and proofreading content (English and Ukrainian)
● Working close with graphic designers
● Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
● Building engagement and following on social media
● Providing editorial and creative support to team members
● Measuring the performance of content in various channels via analytics tools
● Managing content across all platforms, including websites and social media
● Creating and running sponsored campaigns on social media to support business tasks (e.g., promo campaign for a new educational program)
● Brainstorming with team members to develop new ideas
● Creative and analytical skills
● Previous experience in tech/education/digital marketing/digital agency
● Copywriting background (English and Ukrainian)
● You have a portfolio of relevant work and projects
● You are familiar with visual content creation flow and know basic design principles
● You have team management experience or worked with a group of freelancers who you managed to get tasks done
● You are curious about the tech world and startup culture, and eager to learn about new industries
● You get inspired by our mission to build a university where Ukraine’s future tech leaders will come from
● You love social media and understand current trends
● You are resilient
● You are a team player
● You are eager to do a test task